If an Order is entered by the Court, and if a party does not comply with the Order, an enforcement action may be brought. The enforcement action may filed to enforce any matter in the Order, including, but not limited to, failure to pay child support, failure to allow a parent to exercise possession, failure to divide property, or failure to pay spousal maintenance. There are time limitations for enforcement actions, and there are affirmative defenses to enforcement actions.

Sally Bybee can help